Our company is a world-leading 4G chipmaker, supplying LTE and WiMAX chips to equipment manufacturers and mobile operators globally. Founded in 2004 to address the WiMAX opportunity where it is now a global leader, it has expanded in 2009 to address the LTE market. Our chips are inside the world’s leading WiMAX networks and will soon be inside the world’s leading LTE networks. We are based in Paris, with additional offices throughout the world, including USA, United Kingdom, Israel, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Taiwan.
We are looking for a System Integration Engineer for our team in Paris.
The candidate will work within the System Integration team that is in charge of system integration and supporting IOTs and certification.
- Looking for bugs and resolving them
- Writing and performing system integration test plans,
- Supporting certification
- Participating in major IOTs, field trials and deployments
- Supporting FAE and AE teams
- Ability to understand and investigate interaction of elements in network protocols
- Highly motivated, a fast learner, and autonomous
- Work well with a multicultural team
- Proven problem solving skills are mandatory
- Engineering degree in telecommunication
- Min. 2 yearsexperience of system integration or validation activities in telecommunication field
- Good understanding of embedded software and DSP
- Good knowledge of C and C++
- Experience in network protocols
- Experience in L1/L2/L3 layers for access networks WiMAX/LTE is a plus
- Fluent in English
- French is preferable but not mandatory
- 37.000 Eur
If you are interested in this offer, please register at europeantalents.com our new webpage, where you can get found by companies and also apply easily with just one click!