Senior Java Developer (f / m)
want to master the complex tasks in a friendly environment in the areas of software development and software architecture.
You support our clients projects through self-responsible design and development of sophisticated technical solutions based on Java / J2EE. To advise our clients in architecture and design relevant questions and assist in quality assurance. The technical focus of our projects are Web – applications.Here you feel, like us, in all architectural layers (web backend, EJBs, persistence and database) at home. They look after their own responsibility in their care technology issues and work as a competent partner in our team of consultants closely with the customer.
- have successfully completed a Wirtschafts-/Informatikstudium (university or technical college)
- relevant work experience (intern, own projects)
- be familiar with common Java EE technologies, database systems and Java Frameworks e.g. and open source products like JBoss, Hibernate, Eclipse, Spring know
- Commercial products such as, for example, Websphere Portal Server, Bea Weblogic, etc. dominate
- professional experience in software development, implementation and design have
- knowledge of some German
- have a reliable and analytically strong personality
- • dedicated colleagues who have many years of international experience
- • an in-depth know-how exchange
- • variety of activities in interesting and challenging projects in Munich
- • international clients in the insurance and banking industry
- • introduce the possibility of your knowledge and experience
- • in a professional environment to develop
- • Work with future-oriented technologies
Munich / 45-50.000 EUR
If you are interested in this offer, please register at europeantalents.com our new webpage, where you can get found by companies and also apply easily with just one click!