Challenge at a research department of a big international company in the automotive sector.
- Responsibility for the virtual voting system and occupant protection during the pre-series and development of side and head airbags in our project teams
- Calculating circumferences plan to carry out, coordinate, evaluate and present
- Contact with various automobile manufacturers maintain
- Comprehensive support of projects with various automobile manufacturers
- Calculation methods and procedures to develop and optimize
- Technical or scientific degree
- Ideally, experience in the simulation of vehicle security systems with Pam-Crash/Safe, LS-Dyna, ABAQUS, or equivalent knowledge
- Feeling comfortable with MS Office
- good command of spoken and written English
- Strong analytical way of working
- Confident appearance at the customer
- Ideally knowledge of some of the following programs:
Ulm, mid-size town, between Munich and Stuttgart
If you are interested in this offer, please register at europeantalents.com our new webpage, where you can get found by companies and also apply easily with just one click!